Search our Jobs
Service Delivery Manager
- Birmingham, West Midlands, England
A Service Delivery Manager with experience managing large team of staff is required by our Domestic Services client in the Utilities sector in Birmingham, West Midlands.
As a Service Delivery Manager in a fast-paced sales department, you will play a crucial role in the success of the business identifying new ways to improve the customer experience whilst maximising opportunities and ensuring your team hits daily, weekly and monthly sales targets.
You will have strong staff management skills reviewing KPIs and encouraging performance improvements as well as coaching and supporting a busy telesales team.
As Service Delivery Manager you will work hard to ensure customer acquisition and revenue growth by maximising the sales team potential, crafting sales plans and hitting targets. You will also take on the planning and implementation of improvements to the current sales process and strategy.
You will liaise with all departments and in particular the Learning and Development team to lead and assist in the coaching, training, development and performance for telesales staff as well as rewards for top performers.
- Must have experience and a proven track record of call centre/telesales management
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Experience in performance management and up skilling
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an experienced Service Delivery Manager looking to develop their career as well as their team in a growing and exciting Domestic Services company based in Birmingham.
Basic salary from £30k plus commission + pension and perks.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Commute from: Shrewsbury / Stafford / Crewe / Derby / Macclesfield/ Flexible
Alternative Titles: Sales Manager / Telesales Manager / Sales Team Leader / Customer Service Manager
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- Service Delivery Manager role based in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Proven track record of call centre / telesales management
- Strong process improvement and people management skills